Please note that you can place an order on the website also without registering. In this case, select “checkout as guest” as CHECKOUT METHOD in the procedure to place orders described below. When placing the order you must ensure that all the information provided is true and authentic. Personal and/or corporate data marked with an asterisk is mandatory in order to complete the order; incorrect data or failure to provide part or all the data shall invalidate the order. The provision of data not marked with an asterisk is optional; incorrect data or failure to provide part or all the data shall not stop you from completing your order.
The procedure to place an order is very simple and intuitive: just select the items you wish to purchase by clicking “SHOW DETAILS” and select the colour (even when only one colour is available) and size (please read the Size Guide).
To add a product to your virtual basket click "ADD TO BASKET": you will access your order summary from which you can:
- update your basket by clicking “UPDATE BASKET”;
- continue shopping to add new items, by clicking “CONTINUE SHOPPING”;
- delete one or more items from the virtual basket by clicking the bin shaped button (by positioning the mouse on it, the writing “REMOVE ITEM” will appear) placed on the right next to each item, after the SUBTOTAL section;
- change the size and/or colour (where featured) of each item of clothing, or the colour (where featured) of an accessory, by clicking on "Change" in the Quantity section next to each item;
- change the quantity by changing the number above “Change”, using the keyboard to enter the number in the Quantity section next to each item. Please note: to purchase different sizes or colours (where featured) of the same item, or the colour (where featured) of an accessory, you must click on "CONTINUE SHOPPING" and add another item of a different size and/or colour to the basket;
- start placing your order by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
To place an order, you must carry out all the steps of the procedure:
1) CHECKOUT METHOD (as guest, registering to the website or logging in)
2) INVOICING DETAILS (check that data is correct)
3) DELIVERY DETAILS (enter them and check that the address is correct)
4) DELIVERY METHOD (at present only one method is available: courier)
5) PAYMENT (See Art. 5)
6) REVIEW ORDER (summary of the order being placed)
In addition, you will be asked to tick the following in order to proceed with the order:
- Accept the Court of Milan as competent authority in case of any dispute that may arise with the Manager concerning the interpretation and execution of the terms hereof;
- Accept that the Manager’s liability in case of loss or damage (at contractual, civil or other levels) shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer for the order placed on the website, VAT excluded;
- Accept that in case of removal of product labels and/or tags, the items shall be considered used by the Customer, therefore purchased by the latter, and cannot be returned to the Manager. If these items are returned, the Manager shall, in turn, return the same items received to the Customer;
- Accept that in case of order cancellation, even partial (in the cases foreseen by articles 7 and 8) the Customer has no right to claim any compensation and/or indemnity due to the failure to supply the goods, without prejudice to the refund of the amount paid.
Once the procedure has been followed, the order shall be considered completed and “YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED” will appear on the screen. If these words do not appear, then the order is incomplete and will not be sent to the Manager, as no order has been placed. Following every purchase made on the Website, you will receive an e-mail from the Manager – at the address you have provided – confirming your order.
The e-mail shall contain the order number that must be used to return goods if the right of withdrawal is exercised (see art. 10), if the goods are faulty or have been damaged during transport (see art. 8), if they do not correspond to those ordered (see art. 8.1), if you wish to change size and/or colour of the items (see art. 9).
When the goods are delivered to the courier for the delivery (see art. 6), the Manager will send you an e-mail with the tracking details.
Art. 4.1. Invoicing
If you wish to receive an invoice but you are not a registered User (therefore you have not filled in the invoicing section in your account), you may request it when placing the order (in step 2 in Art. 4 above), by ticking the box "Yes" next to the question "Would you like to receive an invoice?"; you must also provide your tax ID code (if you are a private customer) or VAT number (if you are a corporate customer, you must also fill in the company name and registered office in the “COMPANY” section. Self- employed workers and single-member companies must provide both the tax ID code and VAT number). If you are a registered User you may request the invoice in the manner described above (tick “Yes” + Tax ID code and/or VAT number) by filling in or changing the invoicing address in your personal account.
You acknowledge and accept that the Manager shall not issue an invoice if you fail to follow the above procedure.
Art. 4.2. Manufacturer’s warranty and legal warranty of conformity
All Maria Grazia Severi branded products sold on the website are protected by the Manager, which offers its customers a wide range of manufacturer's warranties on the goods purchased ( for faulty or damaged goods see art. 8, for items that do not correspond to those ordered see art. 8.1, for a replacement in size and/or colour see art. 9).
Furthermore, all items are covered by the legal warranty of conformity, foreseen by the Consumer Code (articles 128 and subsequent relating sections) to protect the consumer (Private User) in case of receipt of faulty items. The legal warranty is valid for two years from the delivery of the items and any claim must be lodged by the consumer within two months from the discovery of the fault. We therefore invite Private Users to keep the proof of purchase (the Manager considers both the invoice and the e-mail confirming the order as valid proofs of purchase).