This information notice, supplied in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/03 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” concerns those who connect to the website www. mariagraziaseveri. com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
The aim of this document is to describe how the website is managed in relation to the processing of personal data and/or of corporate data provided by users. This notice only concerns this Website and no other website (Social Network) visited by the user though specific links (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST).
Personal data processing
The data controller is Manufacturing Models Brand S.P.A. with registered office in 20122 Milano (MI), Corso Monforte 54, Tax ID code/VAT n. 03367130360 (hereinafter also referred to as “Manager”).
1. Data is processed as part of the normal activities related to this website and only for the purposes related to the sections contained therein. In addition, data is used for purposes connected and instrumental to the establishment and execution of the agreement of which the user is a party; more specifically, data is used for administrative and accounting purposes, i.e. for the management of customers and suppliers, invoicing, to fulfil tax and accounting obligations, etc.
2. Data is processed using manual and computerised means, adopting methods strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, which guarantee the safety and confidentially of the data.
3. The personal and corporate data supplied are collected and processed in a lawful and correct manner only for the aforementioned purposes, and are stored in compliance with the provisions of the laws in force, and in any case in a manner that guarantees the safety and confidentiality thereof. Manufacturing Models Brand S.P.A. shall inform the users beforehand, of any changes to the purposes of the personal and/or corporate data processing that may concern them.
4. The provision of data is compulsory for all those activities required by legal and contractual obligations, and in particular by legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, fiscal regulations and other regulations and other activities such as administrative management, customer satisfaction assessment, evaluation of the suitability of suppliers, purposes of a commercial and industrial nature in general; any refusal to provide data (in part or in full) or to refuse the processing, may prevent Manufacturing Models Brand SPA from continuing the contractual relationship.
5. In order to have a personal account on the Website, you need to register providing the personal data required by the special form. You can also subscribe to receive the newsletter (see art. 3.1) when registering, by ticking the specific box. When you register, please remember to read and accept this privacy notice and the General Terms of Agreement, by ticking the special box. Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an e-mail from the Manager – to the address you have provided – confirming the successful outcome of your registration. To access your personal account, enter “E-mail” and “Password” in the “LOGIN” box. Delivery and invoicing data marked with an asterisk on the form, is mandatory in order to complete your registration and to store the invoicing and delivery addresses in your personal account; if all or part of the information is not provided, or if incorrect data is provided, the said data shall not be recorded and you will not be able to complete the registration of your delivery and invoicing addresses. The provision of data not marked with an asterisk is optional; incorrect data or failure to provide part or all the data shall not prevent you from completing the registration of your delivery and invoicing addresses.
6. Please note that if, in the registration stage, you tick the “subscribe to the newsletter” box (operation that registered users can also carry out from their personal account through "Newsletter subscription"), or if you decide to subscribe to the Website newsletter by filling in the special form, the Website will periodically send you e-mails with information on the Website’s activities and on any activities related to it or to Maria Grazia Severi branded women’s clothing and women’s fashion. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of all the newsletter e-mails you will receive. You may also cancel your subscription from your personal account under “Newsletter subscription”.
7. Orders may be placed also without registering, by selecting “checkout as guest” as CHECKOUT METHOD during the Website Order procedure, detailed in art. 4 of the General Terms of Agreement, which is referred to herein in its entirety. Personal and/or corporate data marked with an asterisk is mandatory in order to complete the order; incorrect data or failure to provide part or all the data shall invalidate the order. The provision of data not marked with an asterisk is optional; incorrect data or failure to provide part or all the data shall not prevent you from completing your order.
8. Please ensure that all data provided to the Manager is true and authentic. You are responsible for any misrepresentation or false declaration provided to the Manager, for whatever reason, during the procedure to place an order.
9. Following every purchase made on the Website, you will receive an e-mail from the Manager – at the address you have provided – confirming your order. The e-mail shall contain the order number that must be used to return goods if the right of withdrawal is exercised, if the goods are faulty or have been damaged during transport, if they do not correspond to those ordered, if you wish to change size and/or colour of the items; all these topics are specified in articles 10, 8, 8.1 and 9 respectively of the General Terms of Agreement. When the goods are delivered to the carrier for the delivery, the Manager will send you an e-mail with the tracking details.
10. Personal and/or corporate data shall be processed for the activities of this Website and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for the carrier that will handle the delivery (in other words personal data is treated for the purposes specified on the Website, which actually, according to art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, do not even require any express prior consent). Data shall be disclosed to third parties in compliance with the law, following your prior consent, when required.
11. According to art. 7 of legislative Decree 196/2003, you are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal and/or corporate data, and the communication thereof and of the processing purposes and methods in intelligible form. You may also obtain the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as the updating, rectification, and - when interested therein - the supplementation of the data; you may also request certification to the effect that the requested operations have been communicated to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated. You also have the right to object to the processing thereof for legitimate reasons.
You may request, in the capacity of data subject, any information concerning data processing and the communication of personal and/or corporate data, by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Manufacturing Models Brand S.P.A., Via Divisione Acqui n. 1, 41043, Casinalbo di Formigine (MO), Italy or by certified e-mail to P.E.C. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie management: Google Analytics
Users may therefore:
- accept or refuse the cookie notice by clicking on the “accept” and “refuse” buttons on the banner that automatically appears when the website is accessed, to accept or refuse the Google analytics cookies. By using our website without clicking "accept" or “refuse”, users are aware that they have accepted this cookie notice;
- reset the use of the cookies by clicking on the link “reset cookies”; following the reset of the cookie settings, users must click “accept” or “refuse” on the banner that will appear.